1. I bought a ticket but can’t go anymore. Can I sell it to a friend?
Yes, absolutely! Entrance, gala, food and merchandise tickets can be transferred to another person. Your indoor accommodation ticket is non-transferable! (see question 5) However, tickets cannot be sold for a higher price than the official one. You are responsible for the validity of your ticket (for example make sure it’s the right age group).
2. I bought a ticket but need to cancel and would like a refund. What should I do?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your full name, ticket order number and bank information.
You can get a full refund of your ticket minus 10 euro admin cost until the end of June 10th. Between June 11th and the end of June 25th, you get a 50% refund minus 10 euro admin cost. From June 26th and afterwards, no refunds are possible. You can cancel any order without a reason or administration fee within the first 14 days after purchase.
3. Why do I need to pay a 10 euro administration cost for cancellations?
Every cancellation has to be done manually by the EJA preregistration team which creates extra work.
4. I bought my EJC ticket a while ago and now want to add accommodation/gala ticket. The shop gives me an error and says I can’t buy it without also buying an entrance ticket. But I already have my pass for the EJC itself! Help!
No worries!!! Just email us at email@example.com
with your name, order number and the ticket(s) you want to add and we’ll do it for you. No problem at all 😊
5. I reserved a spot in the indoor accommodation and changed my mind. I want to give the spot to my friend. What should we do?
As accommodation tickets are personalised due safe and health policy, they are non-transferable. This means you can’t just give away your ticket. You will have to cancel yours (see question 2) and your friend will have to order one for themselves.
6. Can I get an invoice of my order?
7. I am under 18 and coming to the EJC without my parents. Anything I should do?
If you are 16 or 17 years old when the EJC starts, please make sure to fill out this form
and have it signed by your parents or legal guardian. Bring it to the registration desk when you arrive!
8. I am under 18 and coming to the EJC with my parents/circus school teachers/other adult. OR I am an adult and will be responsible for a minor. Anything I should do?
If you are younger than 16 years old when the EJC starts, please make sure to fill out this form
and have it signed by your parents or legal guardian. Bring it to the registration desk when you arrive! If you are an adult responsible for a child at the EJC, same form!.
9. Why I need to pay 1€ for my infant?
We need to know the exact amount of people attending and we are using our ticket system as the main truth.
10. I have a question about pre-registration that is not listed here.